Food For Thought features four new Santana songs; one never released Santana recording from his archives, one song recorded with and written by his son Salvador and four “artist picks” from Etta James, Buddy Guy, Indigenous and Cesaria Evora, totaling 10 tracks. The CD was available exclusively at Baja Fresh Restaurants throughout the United States for a period of three months. We’re proud to now offer it to you at the Official Santana Store.
The cover artwork features a painting, Carlos selected, from his personal art collection. The artist is Jesus Angel Perez and the title of the painting is Alimento de los Recuerdos (“Food For Thought”).
All net proceeds from the sale of Food For Thought will go to the Milagro Foundation. Simply by purchasing this CD, you are making miracles happen.
“We believe in a brighter future for the children of this planet,” commented Carlos. “We must accelerate equality, justice, compassion, beauty, grace and excellence, kindness and gentleness in the here and now.”
Founded in 1998, The Milagro Foundation has given more than $2 million to charities and agencies that support children and youth in areas of health, education and the arts. Milagro Foundation can be found on the web at www.milagrofoundation.org
2. Carlos Santana - I Belive It's Time
3. Carlos Santana - Srpents And Doves
4. Cesaria Evora - Beijo De Longe
5. Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
6. Carlos Santana - Let's Walk And Talk
7. Carlos Santana - Angelica Faith
8. Indigenous - Hold On
9. Buddy Guy - It's A Jungle Out There
10. Andy Vargas & Carlos Santana - Listen To My Rhythm (Oye Como Va)